Yeaaahh....
Remember Project 5x12?
Here's a little reminder, and January's picture.
And then, as many New Year's resolutions do, it fizzled. I would, however, on this last day of 2011, like to put my last attempts in on this personal project I started a year ago.
This would be September. I know, I'm missing from the picture, but it's still my whole family, all in one frame. :) If you frequent here, you've seen this one before...

This would be October. Again, I'm missing from this personal project photo, but it's as close as we got in October. :)

This is November. We were in Pueblo seeing Gerad's sister for Thanksgiving, and I remembered my personal project. Yay!! (Good ol' iPhone photo here) :)

And, of course, December's pic. :)

In looking back, sure I fell short, but I have more pictures of all 5 of us for 2011 than I have, probably, in all our years combined, so I call that a success. I've also secured a family photo exchange with another photographer from our church, so I'll have some LEGIT personal project pics to share, hopefully soon!!!! Yay!!!
I think Personal Project 5x12 will live on in 2012!! Maybe next year I'll hit all 12.
But even if I don't, what I do capture will be more precious to me than gold. :)
Happy last day of 2011!!!
~mj~
No comments:
Post a Comment