Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!! ~2012~

2011 was a wonderful year.  We were able to bounce back a bit after a very bumpy 2010.  Here's 2011's highlight reel:

January
Photobucket
February ~ We took a much appreciated vacation.  I spent the better part of 2 months blogging about just our vacation in 2011.  It had been over 7 years since our last vacation, and it was absolutely, positively the highlight of 2011.  It was perfect, and I'm so glad I captured it all here, before I forgot the details.  :)
Photobucket

In March, we went home to Colorado and did a little fishing...
Photobucket

April, Mariah turned 15!!
Photobucket

In May, Natalie turned 11, but for some reason I didn't blog about that.  ??

In June, we took the girls out for an evening at the theater.  Lovely!!
Photobucket

July, we headed back to Colorado!
Photobucket

August, Owen turned FIVE!!!
Photobucket

Natalie started middle school in August too!
Photobucket

September, Owen and I spent most of our days at the park, or playing outside.  We had a gorgeous fall!
Photobucket

Things got a little hairy in October...
Photobucket

November, I took my kiddos out for some pictures downtown...
Photobucket

Oops...I think this was actually October...out of order...Mariah ran in her very first State level meet for Cross Country!!
Photobucket

And, back to December...my growing, ever-changing, wildly-crazy, fun-loving, mostly happy family.  :)
Photobucket

Have a blessed 2012!!
~mj~

No comments: