Monday, December 5, 2011

Mariah's camera...

I did a memory card dump of Mariah's camera, which hadn't been done in...well, quite a while.  I snag her camera from time to time, when I don't feel like schlepping 40lbs of camera gear.  One of the things we captured on her little camera was Gerad's annual running of the half marathon!  :)

One of Gerad's high school buddies came to run it with him this year!  This is our cheering squad...our 3 and his buddy's 3 girls.  :)
Photobucket

THERE he is!!!!  Oh geeze...there I am, like a crazy fanatic...hand up and all, trying to snag a cell phone pic, while screaming at him to KICK!!!!  lol...
Photobucket

"KICK!!!  Mariah, this is your turn to yell at HIM...tell him to KICK!!"  ;)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Here he finally figures out what the crazy lady in the white visor is yelling at him...and he laughs!  Where's the kick??
Photobucket

Here he's slowing down to give the kids a high five.
Photobucket

"KICK!!"
(what can I say?  Watching him watch Mariah run has taught me a key word or two.  Or one...)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Scooping down to give Owen one.  :)
Photobucket

The finishers!!!!!!!  WAY to go guys!!!!
Photobucket

So proud!!
Photobucket
~mj~

No comments: