Saturday, December 17, 2011

~2006~

We had a little something different under our tree in 2006!!
Photobucket

...and in the wreath...
Photobucket

...and in the metal bucket by the tree...
(Ok, miss wannabe photographer, we GET it!!)
Photobucket

...and a photo to prove that Owen's first Christmas wasn't ALL just me stuffing him, propping him and contorting him into odd places for the picture.  :)
Photobucket

Ohmygoodness...blogger kills me sometimes...I've deleted, flipped, deleted, flipped, and still it uploads on it's side.  Oh well, I love it...my lil' puddin' pie at school...and her elf self.  :)
Photobucket

My two favorite girls in the whole world!!
Photobucket

Our little family of 5.
Photobucket


Santa!!  (Owen looks like he was smiling...I'm pretty sure it was just gas...or he was gearing up to cry, but we'll go with smile!!)  :)
Photobucket

2006 was a time for families to get together and...well...take pictures, of course!  :)
Photobucket

Well, lookie there!  There's the whole dang clan on my mom's side...
Photobucket


...and what do ya know...the whole dang clan on my dad's side!!
Photobucket

And while we're at it...the whole dang clan on Gerad's side!!
Photobucket

A precious shot with all the kids and great Grandpa Darrell.
Photobucket

"Owen" opening his first Christmas gift...
Photobucket

"I wanted the fully-motorized, 250 piece erector set!!!"
Photobucket

Knowing this kid now, I fully expect that is what was running through is head.  This remains one of my favorite Christmas pictures ever.  I love you buddy, even though you were Senior Crankypants as a baby!!  :)

~mj~

1 comment:

Christol said...

I am loving Christmas past:)