Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Personal Project...5x12 ~ July

My 2011 personal project for July...first a blooper...the self timer went off in like 1.2 seconds...say wha??
Photobucket

The self-timer isn't something I use on my camera very often, so I get it all figured out, get everyone situated, and they do THIS to me!!
Photobucket

Har dee har har...ok, Team K personal project, take 2...
Photobucket

Ok, ok, everyone promises to do a normal shot this time...but I'm on to them like donkey kong...MY TURN!  I like to call this the "duck and run."  :)
Photobucket

There we go!!  A "normal" one...or as normal as we get!  :)
Photobucket

But it takes like 2345321 tries to get a decent shot of me, so I suggest we get just a *few* more....
Photobucket

We are our own kind of normal...maybe that should be my blog title...?
Photobucket

There!  My family!  My most favorite people in the whole world, all in one frame.  Ahh...
Photobucket

I'm glad they like to have fun too...it's like icing on the cake for me.  :)
~mj~

No comments: