Ok, so right after we see McQueen and Mater, Minnie walks up, and as I mentioned before, may or may not have morphed into a 5 year old girl, right on the spot!
"Oooh!!! Minnie!!!! I want my picture with Minnie!!!!"

But I'm not a 5 year old girl. I'm a 30-something mom with 3 kids, and apparently a double chin, when I'm really excited. :/
So, I get my picture with Minnie. :)

Then it hits me...oh yeah!!!
"Kids!!! Come get in the picture with me!!!"
Not sure why, but they were kinda sorta acting like they didn't know me...
Owen needed the most coaxing. He's the newest here. He'll learn...just roll with the crazy mama, just roll with it.
"Owen!!! Come on!! Come get a picture with us and Minnie!!!"

He's thrilled.
Clearly.

~mj~
2 comments:
Missi, one of my favorite Disney photos was of me in my 20s with Minnie. I, too, was so thrilled to see her. Love you photos with her.
Add me to the list, only my photo (I think I was 20?) I'm wearing Minnie ears;)
Post a Comment