Wednesday, January 4, 2012

iPhone...

I lost my blackberry on a shoot in November.  It seriously slipped out of my pocket, along with my lens cap.  I was rolling around in the leaves with some little ones to capture them, and I lost both things.  I trudged through the park until dark, dragging my feet through the leaves, trying to find either, or both of my missing items.

I didn't find them.

The next day, Gerad went out and called my phone and trudged around the park as well.

He didn't find them either.

I sat on this for a week...not knowing what to do.  I'd been seriously drooling over the thought of an iPhone.  I don't have an ipod.  I needed a decent point and shoot camera, and video camera for when schlepping 40lbs of camera gear isn't feasible, and well...I was out a phone.

I know what you're thinking, and NO...I didn't lose it on purpose.

I considered losing the smart phone package and just going back to a regular old phone...

...but I didn't....

I got the iPhone....

...and I haven't regretted it one single little bit!

Here are a few random shots I downloaded from my good ol' iPhone.  The kids help themselves to it, which is kind of cool...I never know what I'm going to get when I start thumbing through them.  :)

Like this:
Photobucket

I took this...Max had raging bed-head, and it cracked me up!
Photobucket

Quick snuggles on the way out the door to school one morning.
Photobucket

Me and my friend at the Breaking Dawn, part 1, premier!!  :)
Photobucket

The very next night...with my girls, my niece, and my sister, at Breaking Dawn.  :)
Photobucket

I'm not sure how they do these...but they crack me up every time I find one.  :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Again, not sure how they do these...but I think they're super cool!  :)
Photobucket

~mj~

No comments: