There, I said it.
I edit my photos. Almost all of the photos I put on here, have been edited in some small way or another. I've spent much of the last year tweaking how I edit, and finding my own style. While I've learned to embrace the more muted hazy tones on some, I still always snap right back to a nice, clean edit.
Here's where your help comes in. It seems everywhere I look, I see heavily edited photos. Now, I do think there is a time and place for all editing styles, but as I said...I'm looking for my style, and I'm curious which style is preferred by the masses.
Here is a series...it was a quick snap, last October, at a little church pumpkin patch. This one is the straight out of the camera, un-edited version:

Style #1

Style #2

Which do you prefer?
~mj~
2 comments:
#2 :-)
Honestly, I don't notice much of a difference between the two..liked them both.
Post a Comment