Monday, January 2, 2012

In a little, dark bathroom...

Owen got a little shaving kit for Christmas.

Wait, I take that back...he got a little shaving kit AFTER Christmas, because it was on clearance, and I'd be willing to try just about anything to get this kid to bathe more often.

But that's another story for another day....

So anyway, back to my little dark bathroom...the kind that makes pictures a near impossibility...the kind that makes me think I should use my external flash or find proper lighting...but I don't for fear of missing the moment...or changing the feel of the moment...

Owen "shaves," for the first time.  :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this kid's perm-a-grin...like this is seriously the most exciting thing he's ever done.  ;)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Of course, he sees daddy shave at the sink, so it didn't get him in the bath after all...

(but it HAS helped!)

:)
~mj~

1 comment:

Helen said...

Sooo cuuuuuute!!! Addison's dad actually taught him how to shave for real this Christmas!!