Friday, January 28, 2011

Makin' up my own rules...

Ok, so I'm already failing at my own little renegade version of project 52.  I'm not taking pictures every day, and I'm certainly not taking pictures of "assigned" things...what I *am* doing is taking more pictures.  Mundane, every day life pictures, and that is my whole goal, so here I go...here's our week in review.  :)

Nat on the laptop in the dining room/office/dumping zone.  :)
Photobucket

Stopping by to smell stuff on the stove:
Photobucket

We got blasted with another snow storm:
Photobucket

My view:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Picnic anyone?
Photobucket

Photobucket

I love my neighbor's tree.  I have no idea what it is, but it's got gorgeous berries on it and I love berries.  Lovely.  :)
Photobucket

Owen helping himself to his sister's pre-wrap.  (He frequently reminds us that he's quite the ninja)
Photobucket

Here's the ninja enjoying his cinnamon toast.  The boy is obsessed with cinnamon toast.  :)
Photobucket

My dad came to visit and Owen introduced him to the Wii.
Photobucket

Owen and Grandpa quickly learn they EACH give each other a run for their money in the orneriness department!
Photobucket

Who's playing who in this picture?  Can you tell??
Photobucket

Our eating out/ordering out has come to a screeching halt in the recent months, so we've taken to making our own pizza at home.  Here Owen is kneading the dough for tonight's pizza.  :)
Photobucket

And that was pretty much our week!  I'm liking my own little made-up version of the photo project.  It inspires me to take more pictures, and with more pictures will be more memories later down the road.  If I hadn't been doing this, I might have forgotten about Owen making himself a ninja headband out of Mariah's pre-wrap, and his love of cinnamon toast.  :)

~mj~

2 comments:

Carmen @ Life with Sprinkles on Top said...

What fun! I need to start taking more pics of everyday things. Twenty years from now, everyone will enjoy looking at them. It's nice to see a pic of your dad, I don't think I ever have.

Christol said...

LOVE it. Great photos of Grandpa and Owen.