Sunday, January 16, 2011

Know-it-all...

Sitting at a stoplight to turn left, the other day, Owen couldn't figure out why the other two lanes were going and we weren't.  I told him that their light was green and mine was red, that since I was turning left I had to wait my turn.  In awe he said,
"How do you know this stuff?!"

I thought for a minute and said,
"Oh, because I know everything, of course."

He didn't skip a beat and said,

"Actually, you don't."

True. 

But the kid asks so many questions, some of them are hard to answer, especially when driving in traffic.  I guess I'll have to come up with better answers for him than that!

THEN, oh yes, there's more.  :)

We have Netflix streaming over our Wii.  Being a typical male, he likes control of the remote.  He was looking and looking for something and I kept telling him,

"Just let me have it...I'll type it in for you."

No, no...he knows where it is.

Really.

Finally I just took the remote and went to the browse menu so I could type it in and told him,

"See?  I need to type in the name here so we can search for it."

Quite disgruntled by my taking the remote he spouts,

"Well, do you even know how to spell it!?"

OY....
Yes, my hands are full here...how are you? 
;)
~mj~