Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow Day 2011!!!

We just got dumped on!!

TWO snow days in a row!  We've been in heaven at our house!  PJ's, movies, playing in the snow, hot cocoa, and of course...RED HOTS AND PEANUTS!!!  :)

I was super excited to finally get some snow pictures of my kiddos!  I was a little freaked out that there was still white stuff falling from the sky, gotta protect my precious Canon you know, but in the end...the camera still works despite getting snowed on, and I love the pictures that you can see the snow swirling around in the sky.  Snow is so beautiful...almost magical to me. 

(He'd just thrown a snow ball at me...thus the huge, ornery grin.) 
Photobucket

Dinking around with her younger brother.
Photobucket

Oooh...snow on branches...say cheese!!  lol...
Photobucket

Now why couldn't this have happened BEFORE Christmas so I could have sent a nice, festive, snowy Christmas card pic like this?
Photobucket

Oh noo....we were still wearing hoodies as coats in December, it was so warm.  (It's ok Mother Nature...this snow was beautiful...you're forgiven!)  :)
Photobucket

Man, those flakes were huge!! 
Photobucket

Trying to get Owen to jump!!  Come on Owen...JUMP!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

The cold, wet ride home...thank heaven for older sisters!  :)
Photobucket
~mj~

No comments: