
Feburary 13th we got a beautiful snow. It barely covered the ground, it didn't cause a school cancellation, and it was super heavy and wet...the perfect snow for a snowman!!! :)


Just as Owen and I were finishing up, Mariah comes bounding out of the house shouting something to the effect of,
"You're not EVEN thinking of leaving that snowman without his accessories!!!"


She even shaped her face...I think she looks like Stregna Nona. You?


Ok, so maybe the Valley Girl version of Stregna Nona, with those arms posed like that! ;)

I'm glad we got at least one good snow. Check out our grass...it's still green under the snow. It made for a messy, yucky snowman, but Owen loved it all the same. I love that Mariah jumped in without being asked or urged. I hope her kid-at-heart nature lasts forever. :)
~mj~
No comments:
Post a Comment