They start each game with a prayer. Both teams, the coaches, and the refs. Super cool.

Gerad is Owen's coach. Owen is so excited he can barely contain himself. He'll jump around on the court, and during his very first game, he was just so overcome with excitement that while on defense, he dropped down and did 3 push ups right there in the key.
I actually caught that on video, but haven't been successful at uploading it to blogger because it's too large of a file. It's hilarious, though...but I guess you'll have to take my word for it.
Of course, coach daddy didn't like that, and he told him no push ups during the games. ;)




This is also the league that I take the sports pictures for. I didn't get his team, though. There are two photographers, and the other photographer got his team.
He's so lively and energetic, and gets so stinkin' excited about everything. I hope that never changes about him.
~mj~
No comments:
Post a Comment