After goofing around in the comic strip area, we walk into this!!

...and Owen is SLEEPING. He's a HUGE superhero fan. (He thinks he *is* one actually, and I don't have the heart to break it to him that he's...eh hem...not, but we won't get into that now.)
Mariah wanted to know if I wanted her to wake him up. We hadn't located Gerad and Natalie again, after they snuck off to have a little daddy/daughter date, so I said no. Let the baby sleep. :)

But THEN, the music got REALLY loud, and heavy metal sounding, and sirens started going off...and we spied, none other than, the superheros themselves!!

Wolverine!!!! One of our favorites!!

Spiderman! Another favorite! :)

At this point, we yanked a very sleepy (poor baby) boy out of his slumber to meet one of his favorite super heros. He wasn't amused. :)

But he was ALL good by the time we got to see Spiderman!

This is the only Iron Man we could find...but Owen still loved him. (Iron Man is Owen's favorite!!)

Ahh...
Super heros ROCK!!
~mj~
No comments:
Post a Comment