Friday, March 25, 2011

Moving on...

After getting distracted by the super heroes, we finally made it to our destination...the Hulk Coaster!  This was a favorite of Gerad and I when we were here in 2005, and we were excited to see if the kids liked it.  I did, however, have a little different view of it now that I would be riding it with my babies, so I sent Gerad and the girls first.  I took pictures.  :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After Gerad and the girls got off, and I knew everyone survived, I headed back up with the girls to ride it again.  Yikes...it's much scarier than I remembered!!  :)
Photobucket

Here's a link to Universal's page on it, if you want to check it out.  Totally!!  :)
http://www.universalorlando.com/OverviewPages/Rides/25amazingrides.aspx#page=Amusement-Parks_Islands-of-Adventure_Attractions_the-incredible-hulk-roller-coaster.html&expID=13-5495&contentID=13-1646&seq=1

The park closed at 6, so we headed to Panera for a nice dinner and some much needed wifi time.  Owen and Natalie are my cold blooded babies, so they were freezing!!  Owen kept going up to Natalie and offering to let her put her cold hands on his tummy to warm them up.  I didn't think anything about it since they weren't being disruptive, and honestly Gerad and I were catching up on some work while we had free wifi, so we weren't being at our most attentive.  I did notice a table of 5 ladies, about our mom's age, sitting in the same vicinity as us. 

As we're leaving, Owen sees that this table of ladies is leaving at the same time, so he gallantly runs up and does his "ladies first" routine, while holding the door for them...only he didn't say it this time (shy?  this kid??), he just gestured with his hand.  They each stopped to thank him for being SUCH a gentleman, and the last lady stopped me and said,
"I just want to let you know how much we've enjoyed watching your little guy interact with his big sisters.  They are all very sweet to each other...it warms the heart."

Thank you, random lady in a Florida Panera, for making my day.  We were exhausted after a day at the parks, and wow...to hear something like that when I definitely didn't feel like we were at our best...well, it was a blessing.  :)

~mj~

No comments: