Thursday, March 3, 2011

More Universal....

Ok, believe it or not, there is more to Universal's Islands of Adventure than the new Harry Potter wing...we walked through Jurassic Park...
Ooh, ooh!!  Psst...girls, go act this out...ok?  You're posing by the vehicle.  You hear something.  You see the dinosaur poking through the greenery, and you RUN for your life, ok?

Ok??

Aaaand ACTION!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Smiles?!?!  What are these SMILES!!!  You're scared for your LIFE!!
Photobucket

OY...THIS is how you do it!!  (From our trip in 2005)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

WORK with me here!!

Ok, so while Gerad and I were there, sans kids, in 2005 we did this same thing.  He took the picture..everyone around us laughed.  When I was done, I grabbed the camera and said,

"Your turn!"

"Say wha??"

"You heard me...go act it out!"

"No thanks."

"OH COME ON!!  It will be FUN!"

This is what I got:
Photobucket
Smart-alec!
Photobucket

Why won't anyone play with me?!?!

*remember what I said about people, maybe, kinda sorta, possibly NOT wanting to do amusement parks with me?  Yeaaah...

Anywho...moving on...at some point, Gerad and Natalie break off to try to ride a ride and disappear for about 30 minutes.  I later find out that he took her on a special treat date.  He told me that there are benefits to being the oldest and to being the youngest, he wanted to make sure our middle child had a few perks in there too.  Ahh...I love that man!  :)

While Natalie and Gerad were on their treat date, Mariah and I played around comic strip world while Owen slept in his stroller.
Photobucket

I did this same shot in 2005!  :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Girlie is shaping up to be just like her mama!  Such a little actress!  ;)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Up next, SUPER HERO island!!!!
~mj~

1 comment:

Marie said...

Love all of Mariah's poses!