Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Beach, part 2

A rare picture of me and my sweetie:
Photobucket

"Hey Mariah!  Look here!"
Photobucket

"Oh!  Cheeeese!"
Photobucket

They love, love, LOVED the beach!!!
Photobucket

Even my cold-blooded babies!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The sun was setting behind us, and the moon showed up in front of us.  We got to see a Disney cruise ship set sail too...how awesome!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Here Mariah is dragging Owen back into the water...she'd had him wade out to his upper thighs and then a big wave came and about knocked him over...I know he wasn't impressed...even though he was laughing the entire time.  :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
We all enjoyed the beach, so, SO much!  After this, we headed back to our car...the girls put on their dry swim suits and we put Owen in his dry clothes for the drive home.  We stopped at a creepy Wendy's (Cocoa beach area is just a very different feel.  Very old, not many touristy families...at least where we were) for dinner.  We looked like a rag tag group in swim suit bottoms and towels...but I told the girls at least they had a nice dry ride home, and being a beach town, everyone would be used to seeing that.  Of course, we didn't really SEE anyone but the workers at Wendy's.  ?

What a BLAST!!!

One more day of vacation. 
Here is where I start getting weepy that it's almost over.  It has been absolutely perfect to this point, and I'm not homesick at all. 

:)
~mj~

No comments: