Friday, December 31, 2010

Santa!!! I KNOW him!!

Every year, we all load up and head to the North Pole...aka...The Bass Pro shop, to see Santa.  They set up games and activities, and give you a free picture with Santa.  I'm pretty sure he's the REAL Santa too.  Although, this year, we noticed Santa was missing a finger!!  Must have had a toy-making accident in the workshop.  !
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oooh, sneaky!  I had to hide in the bush for this shot!  ;)
Photobucket

Still not intimidated by the big man.  I love this kid!!  :)
Photobucket

Gerad was holding the coats, I was manning the camera, so Mariah was up there to help get Owen on Santa's lap, when Santa made her come get in the picture.  HA!!  She wasn't thrilled, but I was.  Way to GO Santa!!  :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
See ya next year, Santa!!!
~mj~

No comments: