Monday, December 27, 2010

Party time!

On the last day of preschool for this calendar year, I went into his classroom for his Christmas party. 
Photobucket

It was the pretty typical stuff...bean bag toss game, treat bags, cookies and juice, and listening to the kids (minus Owen, he opted out of the participation aspect of the party) sing Christmas songs. 
Photobucket

He DID enjoy his cookie, though!
Photobucket

I'm just about to put my camera away at this point...
Photobucket

When what before my wandering eyes should appear?  Me thinks Owen has an admirer!
Photobucket

The embrace lasted quite a while, and I was impressed with my lil' guy's patience with such unsought attention. 
Photobucket

Uh-oh, he's looking like he's just about done...
Photobucket

Yep, he's definitely not impressed anymore...
Photobucket

aaand he's making a break for it!  :)
Photobucket

LOL!!  Owen is in a class with with mostly girls, and I noticed, it seems, a new girl is always going out of their way to say, "HI OWEN!!" in the hallways on the way into and out of school.  I thought, WOW, he's got some FRIENDLY girls in his class.  Hmm...maybe having 2 sisters makes him...more...huggable?  Loveable?  All I know is I found the above happening to be quite humorous.  :)
Photobucket

And can I just say what a delight it is to have my baby in a preschool that not only teaches shapes and colors, but also about Jesus' birth as our reason for celebrating.  :)
Photobucket
~mj~

1 comment:

Carmen @ Life with Sprinkles on Top said...

Too cute! Joey always has girls saying hi to him. They even say "Hi Joey's mom!" to me. lol