This fall, G ran the KC 1/2 marathon. The kids and I have been down to see him finish, but unfortunately haven't been quite so lucky at the actual "seeing" him part. The first year, I was wrangling a new baby (Owen) and missed him running down the home stretch to the finish line. This year, I asked the night before, "Is the finish at the same place it always is?" He said yes, not knowing that the ONE year I've attempted this before, was the ONE year it was at a different location! So...yeah. We didn't see him finish this year, but he does it every year...so I'm sure next year will be the year! We snapped a couple of pictures while we were downtown.
Owen...grumpy about the sun being in his eyes. I know, I know...I should know better than to try to take a picture with us facing into the sun, but the skyline is so beautiful, I just had to try. :)


Daddy's always a winner in Owen's eyes. :)



I'm so proud...I can't even imagine running 13.1 miles...but G does it. Every year.
~mj~
1 comment:
Woo hoo! Go Gerad! That's awesome!
Post a Comment