
Do you ever wish you could freeze time? Or at least slow it down?
August inevitably brings a case of the "blues" for me. Summer is coming to an end, and school starts. BOO! I love care-free, schedule-less living. I hate routine, and resent living on a schedule, and having to consult my "calendar" before making plans. With the start of school brings soccer for both girls, homework each night, and an actual bedtime. Our nights and our weekends are no longer our own. This year is even worse for me as I send my oldest "baby" off to middle school. I miss my babies being babies. Where is that slow motion button?
As I went searching today for my favorite picture of my girls on the beach (Mariah 6, Nat 2 ~featured at your right) I got sidetracked with all of my favorite pictures. So I thought I'd share them here. :o)
















No comments:
Post a Comment