Today was three very big "firsts" for our Team K, and I thought it best to give each occasion it's own special recognition, so I'll be posting them separately.
Today was M's first day of middle school! She's officially graduated from elementary school and moved up the ranks. She just got contacts and is over-the-moon excited about them. While it is bittersweet...it means my baby is growing up...I am excited for her. I love seeing her beautiful eyes again. :o)
I find it funny, my conversations with M. I think it's "normal" for parents to encourage their children to obey and never get into trouble. M's hard enough on herself that I found myself saying:
"Now you know, there are lots of new rules in middle school you're not used to, and your teachers aren't going to be there to baby you along like they did in elementary....SO, don't freak out if you get in trouble. It's ok."
Did I just give her permission to get in trouble?? ;o)
~mj~
1 comment:
Love all of the pictures of the first day. Of course, it brought tears to my eyes...gave me an image of my future. You have such beautiful children!!!
Post a Comment