

A rare shot of me and my babies...I know, I know...one of those "babies" is taller than me now, but they'll always be my babies. :)

And can I just say how weird it is to be outgrown by your children. WEIRD!


Ok, so at this point, Mariah figures out the flags come off the little posts they're on, and starts marching back and forth like she's just won a battle...(wait for it...)

This girl...my goodness, where DOES she come up with this stuff?!

Her marching around, all patriotically, got big smiles out of these three, though, so I just kept snapping, not knowing what nugget I might capture...

And then it happens! Grace rams her leg into the very post she robbed the flag from!
"Huh?"

"Yikes, that kinda smarts..."

"That really smarts!"

Yep that's her. Our baby girl. Our first born...miss always-keeps-us-laughing....and I caught it all on camera, this time!!


We are our own kind of normal. :)

~mj~
1 comment:
LOVE them all. What a cool place to take photos.
Post a Comment