Sunday, August 7, 2011

July 4th...

One of my favorite things about the 4th of July is our glorious flag.  It's so majestic and beautiful, and I love everything it stands for.  So, of course, I love pictures of my kiddos with the flags, and lucky for us, we can usually find a pretty good display around July 4th.  :)

What is it about running pictures?  I LOVE running pictures...check out the smiles...there's something freeing about running. 
Photobucket

Photobucket

But THEN, a GREAT WIND popped up!!  A very blustery day indeed!  :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was hot.  Like, really, really hot...and these two were frustrated with each other...but I LOVE this photo!  There is a series to this photo, too, that has them both cracking up by the end.  Hearing your children's laughter is the most beautiful sound.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket
There are more...coming soon.  :)
~mj~

No comments: