Thursday, June 2, 2011

Nana's Annual Egg Hunt

After a wonderful Easter service at church, we headed over to Nana's for our annual Easter Egg hunt.  Nana always has the kids do an egg scavenger hunt to find their Easter gifts from her.  This year, we took our dyed eggs and did a REAL hunt, outside.  :)
Photobucket

Owen LOVED it.
No shocker there, though.  He LOVES everything!!  :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Mariah.  My baby.  My fifteen year old baby. 
Photobucket

Ok, rewind about 10 years, and you'll see the same picture.  Only a little more competitive.  It's all in good fun now, but these two...well, what can I say...they're 14 and 15 and wrestling, in their Easter clothes, over an egg. I love them...  :)
Photobucket

Running, bouncing curls, running....
Photobucket

The super hero and his army, seek out eggs...
Photobucket

Just another Easter...of showing of his mad ninja skills. 
Photobucket

Surprise kiss attack...that unfortunately ended up in his cousin getting a fat lip.  :(
Photobucket

The light was beautiful, there was no wind, so we did a little impromptu shoot...Mariah's always an eager participant...and well, her partner in crime (her cousin) had to go in to tend to her newly bloodied lip.  So, these will make great 15 year old pictures!! 
Photobucket

I let my little artist pose herself anymore.  :)
Photobucket

I love that smile.  :)  Beautiful, with a hint of ornery.  VERY her. 
Photobucket

Photobucket

A lovely, lovely Easter.

Well, minus the bloody lip, of course.
~mj~
:)

1 comment:

Christol said...

GREAT photos of Mariah!! Love them all..how fun:)