Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Easter 2011

They way these three delight my heart, is simply indescribable.  They're all so unique and different, but share the common bond of being raised in the same home.  I love them so much my heart might just explode. 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Owen...well, I'm not sure what Owen's doing...being Owen, I suppose.  :)
Photobucket

Here he's striking his infamous Iron man pose.  Big sis is getting frustrated.  What she is failing to remember is that we have Easter pictures of her, laying on the floor throwing a tantrum, while her big sis and cousin's posed nicely right next to her.  The circle of life, baby.  :)
Photobucket

Here he moves from Iron Man to Spiderman...Nat's still not impressed.  ;)
Photobucket

Well, what do you know, I got one with no super heros in it!!  :)
Photobucket

It's ok, baby.  You'll always be MY super hero.  :)
~mj~

1 comment:

K :) said...

You have such gorgeous children!!!! Wow, love all of the photos.