Magic Kingdom, here we COME!!
Nat and Owen watching for the monorail:





We rounded the corner and the castle stage came in to view, and wouldn't you know, Minnie, Mickey and friends were in the middle of one of their performances. Owen was *officially* impressed!

I don't think he quite knew what to think, but he LOVED it!

First stop was one of my personal favorites: Peter Pan.

Then we hit the Pooh and Friends ride:

Dumbo, of course, was just a ridiculously long line, so we skipped it. *gasp* I know, I know...bad parents. We hit all of our Fantasyland favorites: It's a Small World (my kids' first time ever on this...it was closed when we were in Disneyland in '02 and it was closed in Disney World when we were there in '04), Mickey's PhilharMagic (Owen LOVED this), and Snow White's Scary Adventure.
After that we headed towards another favorite of mine, Pirates of the Caribbean! We noticed the wait for the Haunted Mansion was low, so we jumped in line for that one. I love that one too!
After the Haunted Mansion, we found a nice, semi-secluded place to rest our feet and break out the lunch we'd packed. Packing our lunch saved us a lot of money, and I really feel it was healthier too. PBJ's for us, a Lunchable for Owen, water, grapes, and string cheese. Not bad! :)

And this, my friends, gets us to lunch time on our first day. (I told you there were a lot of pictures! :)
So, SO much fun...
~mj~
No comments:
Post a Comment