Ok, before we get started...here's a triva question...
Who is Forest Gump's biggest fan?
...
...
...
...
Any guesses?
...
...
...
...
Why, Mariah, of course!!

She love, love, LOVES Forest Gump, so when we're walking in, and she see's Bubba Gump's Shrimp Company, she went wild!! :)
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is new, and Mariah has read all of the books (and, consequently, a big fan of that as well), so we headed to Island's of Adventure first...

...and other than a few stops for pictures, we

Since Harry Potter was a crowd favorite for all of us, or at least all of us over the age of 5, I'll break it down into several of it's own posts. :) It was, in a word, amazing!
*A little side note on the way I "do" amusement parks. If you're the leisurely vacationer, you probably don't want vacation with me to an amusement park. I, and I say I...when in reality it's exactly how my mom and my sister do it too...and my kids love it...they like to cover some ground! And we do! Go big, or go home...*that's* how we do amusement parks. :)
~mj~
No comments:
Post a Comment