No, we didn't get a sudden heat wave, these are photos from this past fall that I never got around to blogging. We've been buried under snow for over a month now, and there's only so many snow pictures a person wants to see, right? So, here's to remembering that we haven't moved to the arctic, that there really is life under all that white stuff, and that someday (I'll believe it when I see it) we'll see days like this again. :)
Did you know, if you scrunch your face like this, and try REALLY hard, you'll get more bubbles? True story. ;)
Whaddya mean, that's not a true story?

Oh well, it sounded good to me. :)
This is how our bubble blowing session ended.

It's how all of our bubble blowing sessions end. :D
~mj~
1 comment:
I remember the blizzard here and thinking that the white stuff would never go away. I found myself looking at camping pictures almost daily, longing for warm weather. At least you're going to get a nice, warm reprieve, right? Have fun, I'm totally jealous!
Post a Comment