Sunday, February 6, 2011

Our week in review

Our week revolved around, guess what?  MORE SNOW!  A massive snow storm blew in on Monday, dumping 11 inches on us.  I know in the grand scheme of things, 11 inches isn't that big of a deal, but in our area it's crippling.  The kids got 3 snow days, totalling 6 snow days in less than a month!  OY!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Claustrophobic, yet?
Photobucket

My puddin' pie in the bath.  I love his sweet little down swept lashes. 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Always making movement noises...cars shifting gears, super heros flying, trucks, airplanes...they all have very distinct noises.  This amuses me.  After 10 years of little girls, this is new.  Oh little girls make noises too, but it's in the form of singing or just talk, talk, talking!  Such a difference!
Photobucket

Why hello there, handsome! 
Photobucket

Dinner cooking on the stove one night...wish I could remember what it was!  ;)
Photobucket

Well, whatever it was, we had sauteed peppers and zucchini for veggies.  Mmmm!  :)
Photobucket
And that was our week in review!
Happy Sunday!
~mj~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Owen is so cute! Jerry makes noises too when he plays with his cars. I don't know how he learned it. I think all boys must be born with that instinct.