Thursday, September 2, 2010

My baby is 4!!

Happy, happy birthday Owen!  You may be a big 4 year old now, but you'll always be my baby.

No grumpies today!!  He LOVES being the center of attention.

Trying out his new slip'n'slide!  The older kids were good sports and did it with him.  :)

Mr. Owen is quite a character.  He's high maintenance, and driven, but for the most part greets life with a smile, and enthusiasm.  He's also quite the jokester...always making us laugh, and stunning us with his ability to understand EVERYTHING.  Not a thing gets by this guy!  Oh my goodness...time is moving too quickly.  I want to savor every morsel of this lil' guy's time left with me, because I know...all too soon he'll be in school and then I'll blink and he'll be in high school.  My baby.  Always.  Oh how we love you, Owen.  Happy birthday baby boy!
~mj~

1 comment:

Carmen @ Life with Sprinkles on Top said...

Love the pics! Happy Birthday Owen! I can't believe you're 4 already!