I've made a resolution...in September...to take more pictures of my own babies. I simply adore that people trust me to capture their families in pictures. It is the biggest honor when people keep coming back, but my own kiddos have been my inspiration for my photography from day one, and I somehow seem to forget to take pictures of them. It's like the painter who's house desperately needs painting, the well-driller who has the worst water in town (dad ~ lol), or the hairstylist who needs her roots done...I need pictures of my kids too. :) Photo documenting their childhoods is my passion...I just have to remember to do it.
This morning at breakfast:
The conversation in our car when I picked up Owen and Natalie from school today went something like this:
Me (to Natalie, after hearing ALL sorts of interesting tidbits from Owen about his day): "So, Owen thinks that one of the little girls in his class is a vampire."
Natalie breaks out into a full-faced grin. Owen leans over the side of his car seat, dips his chin to emphasize truth in what he's about to say, and says,
"Yeah, but only there really is. And she calls me Jacob."
Natalie: "No more Twilight for Owen."
lol
~mj~

3 comments:
Hilarious!!!!!!!!! :D Cute pic too!
LOL!! Thanks for the giggle and LOVE the photo!
I could just eat him up!
Post a Comment