We had our Fall Festival party at church last night, so here's a sneak preview of the kiddos in their costumes. We spent ALL day yesterday running around getting supplies for costumes and making them, clear up until the point we left for the party. How on earth did Halloween sneak up on us so quickly this year?
G was very adamant that O be a Bull Rider for Halloween. Bull riding runs through the veins of the males of G's family, so it was just destined to be.
Here's O in the hat G bought for him from the western store. I bought one too, from the toy section of Walmart. G took one look at it and was totally disgusted that I'd try to put a "fake" cowboy hat on our lil' cowboy. The hat I bought was only $4 though... and we won't even talk about how much his Stetson hat cost ~ you might just fall over from a heart attack like I did. I suppose the price I pay for marrying a real cowboy is that we will have no imitation cowboy stuff for our boy. ;o)
G was very adamant that O be a Bull Rider for Halloween. Bull riding runs through the veins of the males of G's family, so it was just destined to be.
Here's O in the hat G bought for him from the western store. I bought one too, from the toy section of Walmart. G took one look at it and was totally disgusted that I'd try to put a "fake" cowboy hat on our lil' cowboy. The hat I bought was only $4 though... and we won't even talk about how much his Stetson hat cost ~ you might just fall over from a heart attack like I did. I suppose the price I pay for marrying a real cowboy is that we will have no imitation cowboy stuff for our boy. ;o)
Here's the bull rider's Rodeo Clown:
And our kitty cat:
The Bull Rider: (G made similar replica chaps to what his dad wore when he rode bulls, complete with O's own "brand" at the bottom)
1 comment:
Very cute! All 3 of them!
Our "O" is going to be Tinkerbell this year . . . yes, she is ALL girl and LOVES princess things. :-) Hmmm, a cowboy and a princess . . . sounds about right to me!
Post a Comment