Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Oh-my

The anatomy of an escape. We keep a gate at the bottom of the stairs to "keep" O downstairs. He can go up but I fear how, exactly, he would get down. You can imagine our surprise, the first time they turned around (upstairs) and bumped into this guy, when he should be safely quarantined to the downstairs. O-my, my little escape artist:


Our little O-man has a plethora of nicknames. O-ie, O-ster, O-man, O-bear, O-no, but none quite sum up this little being more than O-my. A dear friend of mine referred to him as O-my-goodness-gracious. Perfect!


See, when he's cute and I could eat him up ~ Oh-my-goodness-gracious. O-my. *drawn out and dreamy*


When he's naughty, and I think I might just pull my hair out, one strand at a time ~ *Oh-MY-GOODNESS-GRACIOUS!!!* (I think I might just list you on eBay today)


It's all about the tone.


Speaking of the lil' buggar, here's O-my-goodness-gracious at his finest: See that ornery sparkle in his eyes? You're not seeing things, it's real. Genuine. Oh if you ONLY knew!


~mj~ (and O-my)


2 comments:

Vito, Jenni, Olivia, and Eli said...

and he's o-so-cute!

Vito, Jenni, Olivia, and Eli said...

ok, now, who hasn't posted in a WEEK? what am i supposed to do?