Monday, October 15, 2007

Pilates

So, Mari Winsor and I were "hanging out" when the girls got home from school. They watched intently (more like rubbernecking at a train wreck) for a few minutes before they decided to join in. It was so entertaining, I snatched the best seat in the house and enjoyed the show. Laughing counts as ab exercise, right?


Before the girls came in, and I was the one laying on the floor, O would come, squat aaaall the way down and give me his famous, open-mouth, sweet and sloppy kisses. He did this repeatedly, obviously thinking something was wrong. He's never seen mommy do this...this...*exercise* thing! He started to do the same thing with N (M had long since given up and left, muttering something about "crazy" under her breath as she left). N adored the attention from her lil' man. :o)

So, that's how we do Pilate's ~ TeamK-style! ;o)

No comments: