

All fun and games for those of us not running the toughest course in the Midwest! :)

It was all business for the team, as usual...

She had an amazing race...she looked strong and cool through the whole thing, as did the rest of her team.

Here's her cheering squad for the day!! Auntie Shell, Uncle Glenn, and Isabel came too! She really appreciated everyone coming out to watch her. A huge THANK YOU to everyone who came to cheer on our girl!! :)

This is one of the brutal hills on the course. The picture doesn't do it justice, plus we were about 1/3 of the way up the hill before I thought to snap a picture. I was winded just WALKING it, I can't imagine running it, in a race! These runner girls ROCK!!



Mariah shaved an entire 45 seconds off of her PR for the course. Her team placed 5th, overall, for 5A girls in the state. What an amazing finish to a wonderful year! NICE job, ladies!!!
~mj~
No comments:
Post a Comment