
Yeah, he's still a huge fan.


Kindergarten class party...

I *love* his smile. :)

Mariah and her friends got together for a fire, s'mores, a scary movie, and passing out candy. But first, we HAD to take pictures. :)

The cheerleader, the geek and the photo bomber. :)


Trick or treating...first stop, Auntie Shell's!!!

He rings the doorbell, and I hear Auntie Shell yell up to Isabel, and I hear Isabel come screaming down the stairs. I love the enthusiasm, and so did Owen!!

This is what he was welcomed to..."OWEN!!!!"

And because my mom will notice, and quite possibly disown me for it, there are no pictures of Natalie on Halloween. Here's the deal. Natalie went with friends on Halloween. She got ready with them and came home late, and had already taken her costume off. I asked when I dropped her off if I could stick around take pictures when she and her friend got ready, and I immediately got the, "Mom, please," look, so I didn't press it. She and her friend went as Dr. Seuss' Thing One and Thing Two. It was pretty cute, and I am so sad I don't have photographic evidence.
Hope you all had a very happy Halloween!!!
~mj~
1 comment:
I made Rhiannon let me come in to her friend's house when I dropped her off on Halloween. There was no way I wasn't getting at least one pic! :)
Post a Comment