Maybe I should get out more...
Nevertheless, in walking through my iRewind photos...Owen's birthday was up next!! Here he's opening a present from Uncle Mark and Aunt Bonnie!

Yep. I think he liked it!!

What an awesome big sister!!

He had a birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese...
Wait, who's birthday is it???

We now interrupt the regular programming to bring you, randomly out of sequence, my Mariah angel. My sister gave this to me as a gift when Mariah was a baby. Her name is Mariah and she means "Heavenly Joy".

She resides comfortably, on display in my china hutch. :)

Commercial break over...back to the birthday boy. I don't know why I snapped this. He was just so darn stinkin' cute, acting all big, paying for his very own DS game with his birthday money. He was so proud. Makes this mama's heart happy.
~mj~
No comments:
Post a Comment