Wednesday, August 29, 2012

7th grade/11th grade

Our brand spankin' new 7th grader!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And here's the one I'm struggling with this year.  I figured I'd be a wreck about my baby going to kindergarten.  I've actually surprised myself by being OK about that...this one?  This one is a tougher pill to swallow.  Junior year...
Photobucket

She went to fix her hair...
Photobucket

...noticed I was still snapping...
Photobucket

...and promptly cracked herself up.  (I've always said I love what happens AFTER the pose is broken)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Wow.  I just can't believe I have a Junior in high school.

Did you hear me?

A JUNIOR!!!

In HIGH SCHOOL!!!

We're prepping for the ACT and looking at colleges.

How is *that* possible??!

Yeah, she's the one I'm having trouble with this year, and it's taking me by total surprise.

Thankfully we are blessed with great students who not only do well in school, but genuinely like school.  It sure makes my job easier!  :)
~mj~

1 comment:

Carmen @ Life with Sprinkles on Top said...

Yep, all of a sudden it sneaks up on you!