Wednesday, May 2, 2012

This girl...

...just got accepted into the National Honor Society!
...took first place in the mile, and the 4x800 relay, and second in the 800m run at her last track meet.
...keeps us smiling with pride.

Photobucket

...continues to wow us with her natural art ability...
Photobucket

...is waiting to see if she was accepted into the advanced placement art program at her high school.
Photobucket

Last Saturday, Natalie was at a birthday party, and Owen was with Gerad, and I literally followed her around all day long.  It hit me and I asked if she noticed.  She didn't.  I asked if she minded, and she didn't. We just hung out, and talked and laughed...like I do with my sister! Then I told her that I can see why people like being around her.  She's genuinely fun and enjoyable to be around.

Of course, I am her mama, so I **may** be a bit biased....

Nah...she's just that cool!

I'm not sure where she came from, but I'm so blessed to be her mom.
:)
~mj~

No comments: