Thursday, May 3, 2012

Daddy's birthday

Owen went birthday shopping with me this year for Gerad's birthday.  He was SO excited!  He wanted to buy him everything under the sun.  A water filtering water bottle.  A gift card to Subway (because Daddy likes Subway).  But when he saw the Iron Man shirt, he went nuts, and I knew I had to let him get it for him.

He was SO excited for him to open it, that he couldn't stand it!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

And of course Daddy loved it!!
Photobucket

Gerad said, "Typically when I see a grown man wearing a comic book character t-shirt, I think he's a comic book nerd.  It never occurred to me that maybe his 5 year old son hand-picked it for him as a gift.  I love my boy, and I love my shirt!!"

And he really, truly wears it.  :)
~mj~

1 comment:

Christol said...

I absolutely LOVE this post. Funny the things that you never thought of until you were a parent. I personally wore my spaghetti necklace to work quite often;)