Friday, May 4, 2012

Iron Man

The other day, I had the honor of having Iron Man HIMSELF, escort me to the park.  (iPhone photos)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Flying like Iron Man...er AS Iron Man.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh Iron Man, will you please reveal your true identity??
Photobucket

Ah HA!!  Not Tony Stark, but OWEN!!!
Photobucket

(which he thought was quite hilarious)  :)
Photobucket

And he laughed about that little act for quite a time...
Photobucket

So if you know this lil' guy, you are probably well aware of what a huge Iron Man fan he is.  I gotta say, the boy's got ME liking Iron Man too!  I mean, what's not to like?  Brilliant mastermind.  Totally rich.  Defender of the innocent.  Heck yes!!

Yesterday he wanted to wear his Iron Man costume to the grocery store.  I took notice as we walked through the automatic doors that he "opened" them with a simple hand motion.  Hmm...  Same thing on the way out.  I think I know why it was so important to him to wear his costume to the store.  Where else will magic doors open just with a wave of your hand, like Iron Man?

I love his little make-believe, comic book world.
~mj~

P.S.  He's ever so gently reminding me, oh about every 17 minutes, that we are, in fact, going to see the Avengers tomorrow.  :)

No comments: