Friday, October 7, 2011

One beautiful fall day...

...started out a little like this...
Photobucket
(so I went a little overboard on soap...what can I say, I love bubbles!)  :)

...but we ended up doing this instead.  Dishes can wait when the temperatures are *perfect* outside. 
Photobucket

He had to wear his Halloween costume.  I tried to convince him he might get it dirty, and that maybe he shouldn't, but honestly what's so fun about a new-looking Halloween costume anyway? 
Photobucket

When he looked down and saw that he had, indeed, gotten it dirty, he said,
"Oh look mom!  It looks like I just got done fighting.  You know when Iron Man fights and he scratches up his paint."

Precisely the look we were going for.  :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

He added the detail...check out his face!  :)
Photobucket

Iron Man is flying...check out the fire details Owen added. 
Photobucket

Some random pose he wanted me to trace...he determined in the end it looked like he was running. 
Photobucket

Photobucket
Color makes me happy.  :)
Gorgeousness.
~mj~

2 comments:

Christol said...

LOVE this because it reminds of when Dylan was little. I'm glad "you" captured it on film:)

~mj~ said...

Thanks Christol. It goes too quickly, doesn't it? Thanks for your kind words. :)