Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Bitty Football

This fall, Owen got his first taste of football...bitty flag football, that is. 
Photobucket

He LOVED it!!
Photobucket

Here he's playing quarterback.
Photobucket

Photobucket

And after he passed the ball back, he fell on his head!  ;)
Photobucket

Now it's his turn to play running back...
"No, THIS one is Owen!  Right here!"
Photobucket

And he's OFF!!!
(unfortunately, he went the wrong way)
Photobucket

But he turned it around just in time...
Photobucket

...and ran it ALL the way down...
Photobucket

...to the in zone for a touchdown!
Photobucket

TOUCHDOWN!!!  ;)
Photobucket

Photobucket

He was SO pumped the entire time, that even when he wasn't playing, he was JUMPING.  See him on the sidelines waiting to go in?  JUMPING!  ;)
Photobucket

Perm.a.grin.
What is it with boys and football?  It's like they're born with a love for the sport. 
The smiles were wide...
Photobucket

...the sky was gorgeous...
Photobucket

...and the boys were happy.  :)
Photobucket
I call that a success!
~mj~

3 comments:

Lauri said...

Love it! but if you are going to be a football mom I just have to tell you that it's the end zone not the in zone, lol!

Lauri

~mj~ said...

LOL! Gerad pointed that out, as well as some positions I got wrong. Yep...I'm a newbie at this! :)

Christol said...

CUTE!!