Each of their rides were things we didn't feel comfortable sending them without a parent, so Gerad and I got to tag along on the fun. It's been FOREVER since I've ridden a ferris wheel!
So after the rides, they chose which game they'd like to play. They chose a beer can shooting range. Classy, I know. Isn't that what fairs are all about though? ;)

This is some serious business! lol...

Paying his $3 for his turn. (highway robbery!)


He WON!!

Nat's turn!



She ended up choosing the same one as Owen. She was convinced she could hit the smaller can and earn a bigger prize. :)

She got a prize too!!!

Aww yeah....

We ROCK!!
Ok, so everyone who paid their $3 got a prize.
But we won't tell them that. :)
~mj~
1 comment:
Looks like a fun day. We have the same rule in regard to rides:)
Post a Comment