Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Track banquet

I'll be adding several posts on the end of school activites that I photographed, but never blogged.  First up is Mariah's track banquet.  We are so proud of her efforts...it takes a lot of hard work and determination to be a long-distance runner, but she ran both the mile and the two mile for her high school varsity track team.  Here she is being awarded her second high school athletics letter.  :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Three of the freshman letter winners.
Photobucket

Great job girls!!!
~mj~

1 comment:

Weisenhorn Family said...

Great Job, Mariah!! Those are not easy events, and to do both--awesome! That takes a lot of dedication and heart, plus...girl's got the running ability!! As a former runner and track coach, I LOVE to hear about her accomplishments. Can't wait for it to start up for her again! I know she'll do great!!