One of my favorite things about this new tradition of ours is the time spent just hanging out. The weather here is typically pretty moderate this time of year, so we just lounge out on our blankets and enjoy each other. Mariah and Owen worked on a little art together...

...that just totally cracks me up!



These two are so much alike it's almost frightening! It's like they're the same kid! Only...ya know...10 years apart and different genders and all...

They really enjoy each other.

And couldn't get Owen to SIT and do this if I TRIED!

Here is Spongebob...the masterpiece!



Natalie even bumped into one of her very good friends there!

He's the king of his own little world...

And I love him to pieces!!

Double Iron Man pose.


Where ever these two are, fun will surely follow. :)

Some cards, just to round our our evening...


Poor Nana...

A lovely, lovely evening. :)
~mj~
1 comment:
Your kids are so awesome. I love how close they are:)
Post a Comment