Monday, July 25, 2011

Christmas in July

Say wha?

Oh yeah, we were late doing our gingerbread house this year....

...but not THIS late.  :)

We did it in January after all the hubub of Christmas had died down.  The kids enjoyed, but I never edited these photos...ah well, I'm sharing them anyway!  Straight out of the camera...oh the horror!!

Mariah was...eh hem...not camera ready, in her opinion, so she's scarce in these photos.  For this first one, I took my camera off of auto focus, and played around with an out of focus shot.  I love how airy and dreamy it feels.  :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Owen takes time out to show off his raging mad ninja skills...
Photobucket

...and I'm not sure what this is, but he's mine and I love him.  :)
Photobucket

"Yoo-hoooo...anyone home?"
Photobucket

"Hmm...guess not."
Photobucket

Photobucket

Make ya crave cooler days?  Make your mouth water for hot cocoa, or better yet, red hots and peanuts?

Nah...didn't think so.  :)
~mj~

3 comments:

Weisenhorn Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Weisenhorn Family said...

Mmmmmm, red hots and peanuts! We do the gingerbread house kits every year too...reminds me of the good old days and making houses with the McCormicks, remember? But, we actually had to make the frosting and use graham crackers. Thank goodness for the kits!

~mj~ said...

LOL!! I DO remember that! It was hard to get them to stay together...didn't we go horse around for a couple of hours to let the wall structures dry?