Sunday, August 29, 2010

We have a DRIVERrrrr!!

Mariah's putting Owen in his seat so she can take her first ever drive after getting her learner's permit!
We ALL loaded up to go with her on her maiden voyage, when she turns to G (while still sitting in the driveway) and says..."Ok...now *what* do I do again?"

We ALL promptly filed out, and daddy drove her to the high school parking lot to learn things like, oh you know, how to put it in gear, and all that jazz.

:)
~mj~

3 comments:

Marie said...

Kaylee did quite a bit of "parking lot" driving before she was allowed into the real world! :)

Anonymous said...

I remember parking lot driving!

Carmen @ Life with Sprinkles on Top said...

I'm not a very good driving teacher. And I just shudder to think that I have to do this two more times with Rhiannon and Joey. lol